Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Bridging the Gap

I've been a Bridging the Gap intern for a year now.  I've been having a blast, I learned so much about what working in a zoo is like.  For me being a Bridging the Gap intern is a special opportunity because we learn all the positions in the zoo.  From the zoo keeper to the social media team it takes a lot of work.  It has helped me figure out what my interests are by knowing what a zoo keeper does.  The keeper works one on one with their animal, being there for the animal 24 hours everyday of the week its a lot of responsibility.  I also found out how I like social media for the zoo. I got interested in social media because it is ever so growing.  Currently I contributed to the Bridging the Gap instagram, taking pictures and posting them for an audience all over the world to see.  That's why social media was interesting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment