Friday, August 23, 2013

My Mentor


                                            My Mentor

                   Me and my mentor Chris MacKay have been getting along well. Chris MacKay is a Digital learning Coordinator, and I bet he is good at what he does considering he's always packed with work. We've talked about our personal lives, and I think that was the source of what started a trustworthy bond between us. When I had questions, he'd always answer them the best he could and that really benefited me because I had someone and still have someone to ask for advice and opinions about certain subjects such as college, etc. Overall, my mentor and I interact really well, and he is a awesome mentor. If your ever interested in digital coordination then I recommend you get in touch with this guy! 

             If you want to have a good relationship with your mentor, my advice would be to remember to reply to their emails. It is very important that you do so because if you don't, then it would probably make it seem like you're not really interested in trying to interact with your mentor. Also always be respectful and learn to trust one another because that is the main source of creating a strong bond between you two. Thank you!

                                                                      - Anthony Chesser

No comments:

Post a Comment