Thursday, August 29, 2013

Internship


                                             Internship

                  This internship has been a great experience, and every second of it has been worthwhile. I got to meet new people and witness new sites. When I first started this internship, I had an idea of what I would be doing, but I never expected to be writing blogs for you people to be reading. This is my first time doing a social media internship and writing blogs is actually kind of cool because I get to share my opinions with you all, and I get to talk about my interest, and experiences, and it's just really great to be able to do that. This internship has built my knowledge on things such as creating codes for a website, getting information on certain subjects such as lowland gorillas, and their habitats. All I can say is that its been great working with my coworker, and supervisors, and its been a worthwhile experience!


                                                                                            - Anthony Chesser

No comments:

Post a Comment