Monday, July 22, 2013

Welcome to the first Bridging the Gap Blog!

Welcome to the first Bridging the Gap blog, I hope you take interest in all of the topics I will be discussing in my blogs. Just to give you a brief overview of what Bridging the Gap actually is and what I will be talking about in my blogs: Bridging the Gap is a internship that seeks to connect high school students who have interest in pursing animal related careers which also includes conservation science, zoology, marine science, ecology, biology, and many other careers. Bridging the Gap also helps students understand what college will be like, financial aid options, job referral, resume building, and more; Bridging the Gap also helps students understand why zoos and conservation is so important. The program also teaches students to have a new appreciation for animals in general. Some things I will be discussing in my blogs are things like my experience in Bridging the Gap, why conservation is important, why zoos are important, and a bunch of other topics, not to mention a bunch of pictures and videos. Please check back frequently for new and interesting posts!

                                                                                                     -Nebraas Shahzad

      

No comments:

Post a Comment